Friday, October 14, 2011

Week 6 "Go and No" Guys

By: Zach Jacobson

You all miss me last week?  Oh of course not, you had Matt to fill you in.  Feel free to go check how he did in his one week start/sit duties, but knowing his prowess I'm guessing he had most right.  My last week with the coveted (yeah right) "Go and No" Guys article was week 4, where I finished 3 for 5 on player predictions.  Small sample size?  Yes, of course.  But if you are a weekly reader you'd know that I'm adding my percentage over the season.  But enough of this, how about a little of that.

Fantasy Go Guys

Jay Cutler v. Vikings:  Vikings are allowing 270+ passing yards a game in 2011, and lately Jay Cutler loves to play Minnesota.  Due to being a Packer fan (and Cutler sucking), I'm hesitant to start him, but I would barely flinch to plug him in this week.

Marques Colston v. Buccaneers:  Colston had a decent yardage week against Carolina last week, and Tampa Bay is in the lower half of the league in terms of pass defense.  It's true Brees spreads the ball around too much for Colston to be an every week start, but he's a solid go against the Bucs.

Shonn Greene v. Dolphins:  Jets finally got the power running game going last week against the Patriots, and it's not like Miami is outstanding versus the run.  I know there has been some waffling this season about whether to sit or start Greene from week to week, but I think he'll get it together from here on out.

Fantasy No Guys

Matt Schaub v. Ravens:  Baltimore is great against opposing pass games, and Schaub is stuck without Andre Johnson.  You do the math.

Daniel Thomas v. Jets:  Some may be looking to plug Thomas in (after returning from injury) against what seems like a cushiony matchup, but I expect New York to step up in a pivotal game for them.  Rex Ryan won't even be phased by Matt Moore starting at QB for Miami.  Look for the box to be stacked.

Season Standings

8 for 12:  67% 

Want to get instant updates on my fantasy football thoughts?  Follow me on THE Twitter @Zatchj62
Or email me at msuhoopz62@att.net

Dominating your fantasy football league? Want to look good while doing it? Get the best fantasy football shirts out there at SleeperTees.com, and as always free shipping on all orders! 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment