Thursday, October 20, 2011

Week 7 "Go and No" Guys

By:  Zachary Sven Jacobson

So far I've steered you right this season, both with my 71% start/sit accuracy and my one week on FFAdvisor.com's accuracy rankings.  You should all know by now that I love to toot my own horn, so *beep* *beep*.  Anyways, enough of the narcissistic attitude.  You're here to get fantasy football advice.
 
 Fantasy Go Guys


Tim Tebow v. Dolphins:  It really pains me to do this.  I mean, am one of the few guys in America that doesn't have a Teboner?  Nothing against the man, I'm just not a fan.  That said, he's put up solid running fantasy points this season, and if he does anything in the passing game he could be startable.  This is basically a home game for Tebow, ya' know with Miami celebrating the 2008 Florida Gators.  There may only be two actual Dolphins fans in Sun Life Stadium, but then again, when aren't there?

Greg Little v. Seahawks:  I've been riding this guy since the beginning of the season (don't say it ya' perv), and it seems like it's finally his chance to shine.  Seattle give up 268.5 passing yards per game, and this guy was targeted a lot last week.  Expect more than a Little dose of him this week.

Kellen Winslow v. Bears:  He's had a consistently bad year, but that doesn't mean ol' Jr. can't put up some good numbers against Chicago.  Da' Bears struggle against tight ends, so this is the perfect opportunity for Winslow.

Fantasy No Guys

Mike Thomas v. Ravens:  One touchdown, and average or worse yards every week.  I don't think there's much to say here, especially when the Jags are facing Baltimore.  Sit this guy.
Sidney Rice v. Browns:  After two solid fantasy weeks off an injury, he faltered in week 5.  Cleveland allows the 4th least fantasy points to wide receivers, and the lack of quality quarterbacks in Seattle obviously has a huge effect.  I wouldn't trust him in most weeks. 

Season Standings

12 for 17:  71%
   *Don't believe me?  See last week's edition to check my accuracy. 

Want to get instant updates on my fantasy football thoughts?  Follow me on THE Twitter @Zatchj62
Or email me at msuhoopz62@att.net

Dominating your fantasy football league? Want to look good while doing it? Get the best fantasy football shirts out there at SleeperTees.com, and as always free shipping.g on all orders! 

No comments:

Post a Comment