Thursday, October 13, 2011

The Stock Report Week 6

by Brady from Ice The Kick
Like us on Facebook

Start off with the weekly recap: Last week I told you I had Buys on Brandon LaFell (had a TD overturned by replay), Reggie Wayne (77 yards), and Daniel Thomas (BYE). Had a HOLD rating on Jeremy Maclin (11.4 fantasy points). And

told you to SELL high on Tolbert (49 total yards), Brandon Marshall (BYE), and Eli Manning, who despite a big week, I still believe you should try to sell high on. My speculative play was good once again as it was Josh Morgan – who had 70 yards – but the Stock Report Curse struck again as Morgan went down with a bad break and was placed on IR.

Buy – Jackie Battle

I was SO CLOSE to making him a Buy or my speculative play last week. I am tempted to show screen shots from all my
leagues showing that I did actual pick him up in 3 out of 4 leagues. I think that Battle is in a position to split carries with Thomas Jones for the time being, and slowly eat carries away from McCluster and the aforementioned Jones.
Battle is a straight line guy, which could bode well for his goal-line potential. I think he is hungry, but does have limited upside. If anyone is dangling him out there for cheap or he is still on the waiver wire, I’d make a play for him and monitor his situation for a bit.

Buy – Joe Flacco

I think Flacco is that kind of QB that is sitting on most teams bench as a high level back up. And frankly, that is about the
level he deserves right now. I think that this Ravens team is going to start playing at a higher level than they have lately, especially on the offensive side of the ball. If you are weak at the QB1 spot, target Flacco from another squad’s bench.

Read the rest of The Stock Report

No comments:

Post a Comment